Sign up today. www.actstudent.org/start
The ACT test assesses high school students’ general educational development and their ability to complete college-level work. The multiple-choice tests cover four skill areas: English, Mathematics, Reading and Science. The CEEB code for Milano High School is 444-760.
Test fee per test option:
ACT (No Writing) $42.50 ACT Plus Writing $58.50
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 10, 2016||August 7, 2016||August 19, 2014|
|October 22, 2016||September 16, 2016||September 30, 2016|
|December 10, 2016||November 4, 2016||November 5, 2016|
|February 11, 2017||January 13, 2017||January 20, 2017|
|April 8, 2017||March 3, 2017||March 17, 2017|
|June 10, 2017||May 5, 2017||May 19, 2017|
- ID requirements have changed. You need both a printed copy of your ticket and acceptable photo ID to test.
- Report to your assigned test center by the Reporting Time (8:00 a.m.)listed on your ticket. You will NOT be admitted to test if you are late.
- Bring a printed copy of your ticket to the test center. You will not be admitted to test if you do not have a printed copy of your ticket.
- Bring acceptable photo identification. You will not be admitted to test if your ID does not meet ACT’s requirements.
- You may use a permitted calculator on the Mathematics Test only. Some models and features are prohibited. You are responsible for knowing if your calculator is permitted and bringing it to the test center.
- Visit www.march2success.com for free ACT practice tests and flash cards.